Felicity trained at the RNCM and later on ENO’s Opera Works programme. She studies privately with Mary Plazas.
Felicity’s 2017/18 season included Olga in Eugene Onegin for three different companies: Opera Up Close, Opera South East and Mid Wales Opera (cover.) She made her Wagnerian debut as Rossweisse in Die Walküre for Grange Park Opera last year. Other operatic highlights include the title role La Cenerentola (High Time Opera); Dorabella Così Fan Tutte (Baseless Fabric Theatre) Cherubino The Marriage of Figaro and 3rd Lady The Magic Flute (both Opera Up Close) and Maddalena Rigoletto (Park Opera).
Felicity is in demand for solo oratorio, and performs and records extensively as a professional consort singer, including appearing on Eric Whitacre’s Grammy Award-winning choral disc, Light and Gold. She is also a singing tutor and experienced choral animateur.
This summer sees Felicity sing the role of Paquette in Candide for West Green House Opera. She also makes her chorus debut with English National Opera in Porgy and Bess, a co-production with the Metropolitan Opera New York, and Dutch National Opera, where she will cover the role of Lily.
Related Blog Posts:
- Cast Announced for our Carmen R&D!
- And the word was FUN!
- "Altogether I’m sure Mozart would agree it couldn’t be bettered!”
- Introducing the Cosi Fan Tutte 2018 Cast
- Team Cosi Fan Tutte at the Offies Awards Ceremony!
- Excited about singing in the supermarket? We ask our Cosi cast....
- Cosi Fan Tutte Cast Announced
- Which Cosi character would you most like to go on a date with?
- "I'd date Guglielmo if he was filled with marshmallows..."
- Interviews with the cast of Drifting Dragons
- Drifting Dragons Cast Announced