Claire Wild attended the Royal Northern College of Music‚ sponsored by the Peter Moores Foundation and the Musicians Benevolent Fund. She won the Webster Booth Award‚ the James Oncken Song Prize and the Frost Brownson Award.
Highlights in recent seasons include Lilli Vanessi / Katharine in Kiss Me, Kate and Elle La voix humaine for Welsh National Opera, Susanna Le nozze di Figaro for Regents Opera and Petra in A Little Night Music for Opera Project at West Green House, Welsh National Opera as Emma in Khovanshchina and Garsington Opera as Caridad The Skating Rink, a newly commissioned opera by David Sawer.
Concert repertoire includes Elijah, Messiah‚ Carmina Burana, Bach St Matthew Passion, Mozart C Minor Mass. She has performed Dallapicolla Commiato and Stravinsky Pulcinella (Royal Northern Sinfonia) and Christmas and New Year Galas (Raymond Gubbay, Orchestra of Opera North, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic and London Concert Orchestra) and Messiah (City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra).
Related Blog Posts:
- Cast Announced for our Carmen R&D!
- Care Home Concerts Return!
- Covid Safe Care home concerts
- Ready to perform in the carpark!
- Die Fledermaus first road trip!
- So which superhero are you?
- Fancy a sneak peek of our new street opera?
- Announcing the Cast of Die Fledermaus
- Cosi Fan Tutte Pop-Up Performance!
- Team Cosi Fan Tutte at the Offies Awards Ceremony!
- Excited about singing in the supermarket? We ask our Cosi cast....
- Cosi Fan Tutte Cast Announced