Leo Geyer studied composition and conducting at Manchester University, the Royal Northern College of Music and the Vienna University of Music and Performing Arts. Leo’s music has been performed worldwide and broadcast on BBC Radio 3. Leo has had particular success with his theatrical works including his opera The Mermaid of Zennor which was described by The Times as “imaginative and beautifully shaped.” Recent projects include works for the BBC Singers, Opera North and the Rambert Dance Company. Leo currently works at the Royal Opera House as a Cover Conductor for The Royal Ballet. He is also conductor for Wimbledon Symphony Orchestra, Music Director for EMG Symphony Orchestar and Artistic Director for Constella OperaBallet. Recent guest conducting performances include the Manchester Camerata, Psappha Ensemble and the New York based group Ensemble 212. www.leogeyer.co.uk.
Related Blog Posts:
- Announcing Cosi Fan Tutte 2018!
- Our new production supported by Wimbledon Foundation
- Cosi Fan Tutte Pop-Up Performance!
- Team Cosi Fan Tutte at the Offies Awards Ceremony!
- Excited about singing in the supermarket? We ask our Cosi cast....
- Cosi Fan Tutte Cast Announced
- Which Cosi character would you most like to go on a date with?
- Cosi Fan Tutte R&D Instrumentalists